 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16715
16714  |  16716
Subject:
It's Party Time! (this Saturday!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 15:28:04 GMT

So for those of you that are friends o' mine, you know that Sandy and I are
getting hitched!

Yippee!!

To have a bit of a pre-wedding get-together, we're having a 'Stag 'n Doe' (Jack
'n Jill... whatever) on Saturday, September 9th.

There'll be food, booze, raffles, music... whatever...

Starts at 8 p.m., goes to 1 a.m.

I'd like to send an open invite to, well, anyone that's a friend of mine or
Sandy's, so that includes most people that reads rtlToronto (well, everyone but
Chris :p)

So come on down to Stoney Creek--yes, the other side of the lake--on Saturday,
September 9th.

It'll be at 14 Sherwood Park Road, Stoney Creek (Fruitland), Ontario--google map
link provided below--

http://www.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=14+Sherwood+Park+Dr,+Fruitland,+ON&ie=UTF8&z=14&ll=43.219376,-79.70315&spn=0.030211,0.085831&om=1

Really easy to get to--take whatever roads/highways/streets/bi-ways that'll get
you to the QEW.  Point your vehicle towards QEW Hamilton (if you're in the GTA)
and drive until you see the Fruitland Road exit--it's the third exit after the
James B. Allan 'Burlington' Skyway Bridge (y'know, that big concrete/steel thing
that spans the Hamilton Harbour)

Go South on Fruitland Road until you see Sherwood Park Road--it'll be on the
right hand side of the road.  If you hit Highway 8, you've gone too far.

Turn right onto Sherwood Park road and you'll see the Fruitland Community Centre
on the left, just a little down the road.

Come, drink and be merry...

:)

Dave K