  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Many thanks Snow-Daddy. (...) Yes, the cop in question is probably getting set to examine the corpse of a stripper, with a black light. (...) Be careful what you wish for, imagine a planet ruled by David Lee Roth...I shudder to think... (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.607)

  Re: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

(...) Beware of easy parts and woman they’re tricky! (...) That would be nice, as the blank black part seems a little neglected as it is now. (...) Or perhaps their long absence can be explained by the time it takes to find and breed on mutants that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.593)

  4x2ReVu: 8877 Vladek's Dark Fortress

Lord Vladek has maintained an iron grip on the kingdom for more than a decade now. Where there isn't poverty and suffering, rich and affluent lickspittle lords bow and scrape to the dark lord (there is no middle-ground). Whatever the source of his (...) (14 years ago, 24-Jun-10, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.591)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

Hmm, interesting suggestion. I'm a little confused. Is this seen as primarily for LGBT AFOLs to chat with eachother about LEGO, or for anyone to discuss LEGO in relation to LGBT issues? In the posts above in this thread I see implications for both. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

reich
(score: 0.590)

  Re: EBKD Korolev

(...) Thanks Keith. It's nice to know that the Eastern-Reich treaty is still strong and firm. With help from the ground power of the Reich, we can carve up all the galaxy. ;) Thanks for the things about the gaps and front. It's what I was aiming (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.588)

  Re: EBKD Korolev

The red gear did not go undetected. The Eastern-Reich Treaty of 04, and ships like the Korolev, we'll carve up the galaxy like Poland in 39'. As for the Korolev, I think its true to the EB theme, and the much maligned gaps don't trouble me at all. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.587)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) "aircraft of the new german reich" "vehicles of Vereinigte Faschistische Staaten des Neues Reichs" Reich = Empire. That's not an offensive word by itself. But in combination with "faschistisch = fascist" it's clear the Third Reich (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.586)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) It does not. (...) And that's why people like SS uniforms and find them cool? (...) That's true. And I regularly get pleasantly surprised by a better reality than I had assumed beforehand. Better, not best. (...) That's a possible (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.586)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) My German might not always be spot on, but I can see "Fascist" in the title for the page. According to the Google language tool, it means something like "vehicles OF combined fascist states new of the realm". I would translate it as "Vehicles (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) Yes, the Nazis were quite good at this. And you may be intelligent enough to differentiate between the aesthetic shape of the Nazi brand and the not at all excusable ideology. But I highly doubt everybody is able to differ or even wants (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! A few minutes ago I stumbled accross this folder: (URL) "aircraft of the new german reich" Following the Up button in the folder thread I also found this: (URL) of Vereinigte Faschistische Staaten des Neues Reichs" And I wonder: What on earth (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2ntIn.1F7H@lugnet.com... (...) pass (...) since (...) There was a first and second reich that had nothing to do with Nazi's. There is no Nazi insignia or imagery. I can fully (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) What about images with clone brand bricks? I ask for two reasons, the second of which is that these faux-Reich models include a considerable number of MEGABLOKS elements. If clones are verboten, then the pictures could be bounced for that (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I2oruA.JMG@lugnet.com... (...) There (...) and (...) title for (...) it as (...) I understand now then. My German isn't good enough to have seen 'Fascist'. That certainly does lean it more (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) Yes, I'm a lurker, but I decided to throw in my two cents on this considering I'm fluent in German (and am actually posting from Berlin right now). For all you non-German speakers "Vereinigte Staaten" is German for the United States. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) Johannes, I agree whole-heartedly with you. It's amazing that the moderators would let something like this pass. I'm always appalled by how ignorant and insensitive some people are, especially about something as well documented as WWII. If (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.585)

  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

(...) Yeah, looks like the Reich no longer has a lock on the facist theocracy racket. (...) Funny thing about that pipe, I found the piece that I attached the steering wheels to in my random parts bin and now I can't find anymore. I haven't been (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

reich
(score: 0.584)

  Venator I Modules for EBCSWB

Modules built for the (2 URLs) Hyperdrive generator (Module 3) (URL) Iron Core Steam Generators (Module 14) (URL) Reactor Control (Module 13) (URL) Ion Drive generators (Module 1) (URL) Reactor Monitor (Module 2) (URL) AC (14 years ago, 5-Apr-10, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.582)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

(...) I found this one at work this week. My quick daily tour through brickshelf turned into a marathon session, just looking at this one Moc. I'll probably be fired this week (abuse of internet privilidges)...which may be what the Reich was (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

reich
(score: 0.576)

More:  Next Page >>