 Space / 35962
Re: EBKD Korolev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 05:54:34 GMT

The red gear did not go undetected. The Eastern-Reich Treaty of 04, and ships like the Korolev, we’ll carve up the galaxy like Poland in 39’. As for the Korolev, I think its true to the EB theme, and the much maligned gaps don’t trouble me at all. Also, the Sulaco-style front end, and that underside greebling is money. A solid effort, comrade.

-Keith (ready to initiate secret-protocol 39)