 Space / 35959
Re: EBKD Korolev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 03:36:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   The EBKD Korolev has arrived in the sector to begin patrol.

Please comment back on performance.

The Korolev looks just like I would expect an Eastern Block frigate to look--kudos on hitting the theme really well. I really like the weapons array on the front, too. Not such a big fan of the thruster outlet, it just isn’t nozzle-y enough for me.

I enjoyed looking through all the pics, and I found myself wanting to fly in it, which is usually the case when I really like a MOC. Well done!