 Space / 35963
Re: EBKD Korolev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:48 GMT

Overall a great ship! I love the bridge design with its navalish look to it. I also wil agree with a few of the other posters on the gaps and spaces- it gives the ship an armored look that was present during the high period of the Soviet era. I do have to rag on the thrusters a bit though. I like the idea, but the white is on par with painting a Porche pink with blue poka-dots. Perhaps change out the white round 2x2’s for four grey 1x1’s on a white 2x2 plate? It still gives you the white you want but without having it be an eye catcher. Its a wonderful ship and hope to see more from you soon.

Also, for anyone else who likes to see more large ships, keep an eye here and on mocpages. I’ll have my next Cruiser up and posted by the middle of September (I hope!) and would love to hear what you all think.

Fleet Komandant Bounty, EBKD