 Space / 35954
Re: EBKD Korolev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 23:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   Looks amazing Rick!

You did a fantastic job with this spacecraft. I like all the weapons and greebles on the outside. The bridge design by far is my fav. part of this ship.

Thanks! And that was only a second resort after I couldnt get the original shape to work. :)

   I think the only think you can do to make it better is smooth-out the exterior with some tiles and cover up the small gaps a bit more. Still, these are minor criticisms.

Yeah, but I don’t like the look of smooth ships, But the gaps did need to be filled up. The way the ship is angled, it prevents the 2xN sections to be filled in.

Thanks for Kudos, and the shower/toilet. :)

Rick