 Space / 35965
Re: EBKD Korolev
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Hansen wrote:
   Overall a great ship! I love the bridge design with its navalish look to it. I also wil agree with a few of the other posters on the gaps and spaces- it gives the ship an armored look that was present during the high period of the Soviet era. I do have to rag on the thrusters a bit though. I like the idea, but the white is on par with painting a Porche pink with blue poka-dots. Perhaps change out the white round 2x2’s for four grey 1x1’s on a white 2x2 plate? It still gives you the white you want but without having it be an eye catcher. Its a wonderful ship and hope to see more from you soon.

Thanks. I wanted the armored look from the begining, and forgot that the Soviet era had those style things. Plus, the thruster pack is going to be redesigned, i don’t know how yet, either with cones, your suggestion, or something else. Thanks for the feedback, comrade.

Fleet Komandant Bounty, EBKD

Where’s your salute, slug! ;-)

Rick