 Space / 37625
Re: Putting downt the Riot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:

You know what to do, gimme some sugar, baby.

Bust out that Sailor moon outfit and... well, you never know.

Fun as always Keith. I’ve spent time already trying to find as much of the story out in the pics, and always find more. I particuarily like the green windows. Very cool touch. I looked and looked but never found the CHUDS. Sneaky devils.

Many thanks Snow-Daddy.

Your mech style is really interesting. Spindly. Perfect for your urban environment you set.

I wondered what the dude was looking for in the grate in the wall. I figured it was CSI Iron Reich action.

Yes, the cop in question is probably getting set to examine the corpse of a stripper, with a black light.

Who’s on the top with the beard? ZZ Top? I somehow like to think rock stars aught to be ruling the future.

Be careful what you wish for, imagine a planet ruled by David Lee Roth...I shudder to think... although there would be fabulous babes everywhere.

I see the nature of your beasts as well, dang cats.

Most of my antenna pieces are so much twisted, chewed plastic thanks to them, and I’m always finding parts hidden under furniture. Although that might be the work of my wife.

Thanks for posting. It’s nice seeing some posts on Lugnet that are MOC related.

I wholeheartedly agree...too much whining lately and not enough MOCS.

If you’re ready to give up the I.R. thing then perhaps might I suggest an appropriate ending? Before this one meets the sorting bins, rebuild it, with an invasion from some other smack-brained invented race of beings. Show some pics of the Reich in ruin from the new threat/regeime. Something like an unstoppable army of Lego Telletubbie like creatures invading from a spacship called the “Ray of Sunshine” or the like? hehehe, just a thought.

Now that is just crazy talk. For the record, I’m not giving up the Reich, I’m just putting it on the back-burner for a while until I can come up with some fresh ideas.

Thanks again, Mark.

-Keith