 Space / 37636
Re: Putting downt the Riot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:27:31 GMT

Keith Goldman wrote:
This is the usual boilerplate:  walls, cops, a mech, a monorail, Black
Seperatists, a canal, downtrodden masses and Snake Plissken (the Man sent him
in).
Wow. This could be the real headquarters of the Lego World City Police
;-) - I really think that the Lego World City Police State is a
precursor to the Iron Reich...

Just in tone with the fake LWCP sets I thought up for April (but never
built, sadly): "Witness Interrogation" (cops beating a brown Minifig
lying on the ground), "Riot Control" (cops shooting down unarmed
demonstators) and "Correctional Facilities" (Death row with Ligth&Sound
electric chair, and brown minifig inmates).

my 2ct, Christian