 Space / 37868
Re: Putting downt the Riot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:13:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   Paul has a trifecta of social handicaps that would prevent such an unholy union: genital warts, halitosis and a mild case of terets syndrome.

Tourette’s I think it is. But I have to wonder how it is you know these things?

   I might take a shot at a R.BPS style storyline, I’ve been kicking around some ideas for it.

That would rock, but.... he’s already got dibs on the Bible (GOD told me so, so it must be true!) so you’d need another “holy book” to do...

hmm...

I know, how about the Kama Sutra?