 Space / 37628
Re: Putting down the Riot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:25:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
   Snake Plissken? I thought he was dead.

Maybe he should be, after Escape from L.A., but I like to pretend that film never happened.

I’ve always wondered why you create these fantastic elaborate Reich scenes but don’t really put them into motion. Building is just half the fun.

Because I’m an idiot, with lingering a.d.d. If a MOC sits on that table for too long, I feel an overwhelming urge to tear it down and start something else.

The hippy rioters need to riot. The police need to beat them senseless, then beat some sense back into them so they can beat them senseless again. Then the Scoops can pick them up and haul them off to the soylent trans-green factory, consternation camp, extreme dodgeball arena, etc. Did I mention they’d all be stripped naked down to their yellow plastic skin? I knew you’d like that.

Like it? I’m aroused just reading that paragraph. Guilty as charged on the riot issue (see the response to Mr. Baulch).

And those Separatists need to separate something, violently, with explosives. Or do they just smack talk and say what they’re going to do, rather than actually doing anything. They need to kick the Reich where it hurts, in the gears.

The problem is that the Black Separatists are such a small percentage (some might say a minority) of my overall population. I’m thinking about having them form a racial coalition of all non-yellow peoples and really sticking it to The Man.

ps. I want pipes like that coming out of my house. No, I want to live in a bleak Reich housing unit, under a polluted sky.

Don’t we all. Thanks for the review.

-Keith