  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 801 – 820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: eToys closing down

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G6xAF0.K82@lugnet.com... (...) I placed my order on Friday 29th Dec for the 2 SW UCS sets, a Falcon, and some of the cheap sets I didn't have, and they all arrived on Thursday (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, express
(score: 2.996)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Ah, that's another advantage to their being top-level groups and not part of the .lego.* subhierarchy. I'm glad you pointed that out -- I hadn't seen that. I think it's important that they be separate groups because of their naturally separate (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 2.995)

  Printing problems in MLCAD

All, Has anyone had any trouble getting the model images to print out in MLCAD? I can print the parts list and header/footer just fine, but where the image would go, it is just printing out blank sheets. Please help! Jake (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, header
(score: 2.995)

  Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

The lugnet.lego.direct group is special in that it is a direct communication channel with LEGO (or, more specifically, the business subunit of LEGO known as LEGO Direct, located in New York City). It's intended for two-way discussions with LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, followup
(score: 2.995)

  Re: Official model repository situation

You, know, it's funny that you asked this, Ryan, because I meant to talk to Tim about it last night, but totally forgot. On the way home I was thinking about LDraw stuff when I remembered the OMR. I was getting ready to write a message to Tim, when (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, header
(score: 2.995)

  Re: LDraw.org Reference Organization Questions

(...) to (...) Tim, here's some html I threw together for you for the main /reference/ page. --Ryan <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage Express (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

help, express
(score: 2.994)

  Re: WOW! Wal-mart order arrived today

(...) Kevan, That sounds like what happened to me. I'm going to guess you used ground shipping? For that, WM gives the package to Airborne Express, and they take it to your local Post Office, who is supposed to deliver it. That's where mine got hung (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, express
(score: 2.991)

  Can't post via NNTP any more ...

I have just rebuilt my Windows machine and reconfigured my news reader (OE) and now I am unable to post and I am not sure why. I don't think I did anything different than I have done in the past. I get this error when I try and post: Outlook Express (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 2.991)

  Re: File header questions/requests

(...) Yes, these files should go through some approval process. I don't know about Chris, but I definitely can and do make mistakes. This is especially true when parts are renumbered - that new part number needs to be verified, if at all possible. I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

express, header
(score: 2.990)

  Re: phone things

(...) Just a quick followup... Thank you Rob A, Steve H, and Chris M for your help with this problem, the combined effort of your advice has now set my photos free from that little ringing box they were trapped in. Im happy to say that everything is (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set, followup
(score: 2.989)

  Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

(...) You don't need bunzip2 or wget. You do need a browser and way to unzip ordinary .zip files. When I said the installation should be similar to the "ldglite for linux" instructions on ldraw.org, I meant for you to follow them loosly but (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, header
(score: 2.989)

  showing my ignorance of makefiles :)

Hi, once again a stupid problem :) .. I've just moved all my code over from procedural C , to nice object orientated C++ legos code... the problem is... how does one compile in more than one file, at the minute I get around it by including my files (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 2.988)

  (canceled)

help, header
(score: 2.985)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Not under the new proposed rules, unless you hang it off some unrelated post by an LD person. (...) September 28 1998 was the formation date for dear-lego, from the group header. December 1999 was when Brad showed up (1) My math gives me 1 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, header
(score: 2.984)

  Re: Sydney trip in April... accommodation/lego/shopping etc

I can't really help with accommodation matters, so I'm probably not being very useful - sorry about that. To get from the Airport to the city you can either go by Bus or Train (You could Taxi it too, with two adults and a baby it might be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, express
(score: 2.984)

  BricksWest Thoughts

Hey everybody! WOW! what an awesome event! I had a blast this weekend, hope you did too! Flew home last night, got to take an early flight out of Carlsbad, but that didn't matter, cause my flight from LAX was delayed - mechanical problems on two (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

help, set
(score: 2.984)

  Re: HB died - HELP

Keith, You may have shorted something out while connecting up the battery. I've seen this before, and parts do fry if you connect them to 9.6v. If while you had the battery ground lead connected, you just brushed the +v lead onto some pins, that (...) (29 years ago, 4-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.983)

  IC serial hog?

Is there any way for my IC program to use the serial port? I am guessing the answer is no, as IC needs it for communicationg to the host computer. (Mac in my case.) So then the question becomes, is it possible to modify IC so that I can use the (...) (29 years ago, 12-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.979)

  Quad encoders = the code

I have been successful in coding the Quad encoders. You will find below: - The source for the asm file - The source for the C file - the ICB file Thanks to the assembler on the web. I tried to use some of the Macintosh tools from the 68hc11 MIT FTP. (...) (29 years ago, 12-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.979)

  Re: 6074: Black Monarch's Castle is a Legend!

(...) Hi Felix, I too don't understand German, but a quick translation of Jojo's followup says something like "then that online toy-shop header was correct after all". Given the correction he makes on the title to 6074, I assume there is a valid (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

followup, header
(score: 2.979)

More:  Next Page >>