 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17316
Re: phone things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 15:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 06:17 PM 5/10/07, Janey Cook wrote:
Are you trying to "connect" from the software on the PC? (and that's
where it says it can't connect?)

Yes, the software cant find, upload the contents of the phone, or download to
the phone.  Basically, no communication between both devices at all. Smile.

What devices do you see listed under your device manager?
  - Modem - Motorola USB Modem

Yes snip

Steve

Thanks for this help Steve.  I will check all this out and cross my fingers as
well.  This weekend I did get a micro SD card, so worse case senerio, I will
just use my card reader.

Janey "Red Brick"

Just a quick followup... Thank you Rob A, Steve H, and Chris M for your help
with this problem, the combined effort of your advice has now set my photos free
from that little ringing box they were trapped in.  Im happy to say that
everything is now working as it should, with the bonus of a gig of extra mem
space, and refund for my first purchase that didnt work.  I figure I am way
ahead of the game now... and even though it wasnt Lego related its very nice to
know I can turn to you guys for tech advice.

Have a great day...

Janey "Off to start my weekend, Red Brick"