 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17294
Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 17:50:27 GMT

   Friday, May 11th, 2007. 7PM Mel’s Montreal Deli 440 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario

Hey folks,

Join us for our May Monthly Dinner.

Calum

   Friday, May 11th, 2007. 7PM Mel’s Montreal Deli 440 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario

Hey folks,

Join us for our May Monthly Dinner.

Calum

Im looking for GEEK help this dinner, if anyone can provide it.

Long story short, after buying the usb cable and getting the program my provider suggested my new cell phone wont connect to my pc. Its a Motorola RAZR V3t... and if anyone has the software I would love to borrow it. Read me loud and clear, if the program works, I WILL go out and buy a copy it. and return yours the next dinner.

So seriously, I just want to test your version. After going thru 2 programs that were supposed to work (not to mention all the third party d/l’s I have tried) I am frustrated and not willing to shell out the cash if its another bust.

Just for clarity....

Yes, the machine can recognise the phone... it just wont connect.

Yes, I have my phone set to the proper connection default.

Yes, my device manager claims all is well.

Yes, I downloaded and installed the current drivers.

Yes, I downloaded the current patch.

Yes, I could email myself all the pics, but its tedious at best.

Thanks in advance,

Janey “Did I mention I hate technology? Red Brick”