 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17296
Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 22:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Long story short, after buying the usb cable and getting the program
my provider
suggested my new cell phone wont connect to my pc.  Its a Motorola RAZR V3t...

What color?  :)  Those phones are cool.  I just got one a month ago.

Dark Bley/Silver"ish"
I really like the improvements with the predictive text for messaging from my
old phone, and I do like some of the features, I would be entirely sold
(assuming I paid for it) if I could get my pics off it. LOL.

What do you mean it won't connect?  You mean you don't know where the
wire goes in the phone?  :)

Geek Im not, but I did manage to find the hole to plug it in.

Does your phone charge from the USB connection?

Yes, it does.

Are you trying to "connect" from the software on the PC? (and that's
where it says it can't connect?)

Yes, the software cant find, upload the contents of the phone, or download to
the phone.  Basically, no communication between both devices at all. Smile.

What devices do you see listed under your device manager?
  - Modem - Motorola USB Modem

Yes

Steve (who won't be at dinner)

Janey Red Brick (who will be)