 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17295
Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 18:46:56 GMT

Long story short, after buying the usb cable and getting the program
my provider
suggested my new cell phone wont connect to my pc.  Its a Motorola RAZR V3t...

What color?  :)  Those phones are cool.  I just got one a month ago.

What do you mean it won't connect?  You mean you don't know where the
wire goes in the phone?  :)

Just for clarity....

Yes, the machine can recognise the phone... it just wont connect.
Yes, I have my phone set to the proper connection default.
Yes, my device manager claims all is well.
Yes, I downloaded and installed the current drivers.
Yes, I downloaded the current patch.
Yes, I could email myself all the pics, but its tedious at best.

Does your phone charge from the USB connection?
Are you trying to "connect" from the software on the PC? (and that's
where it says it can't connect?)

What devices do you see listed under your device manager?
  - Modem - Motorola USB Modem
  - Motorola USB Device
     --

Steve (who won't be at dinner)