 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1748
1747  |  1749
Subject:
showing my ignorance of makefiles :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:51:53 GMT

Hi, once again a stupid problem :) .. I've just moved all my code over from
procedural C , to nice object orientated C++ legos code...
the problem is... how does one compile in more than one file, at the minute
I get around it by including my files from test.cpp , and putting all the
code in the header files I include...but obviously this isn't a very neat
solution.

How can I change the makefile to allow my to add in other modules, say
hardware.cpp and functions.cpp ???

Please help....please! :)

- Ciaran