  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  M6 : l'e-mail que je lui ai envoye

Voici le contenu de l'email que j'ai envoye au reporter de l'emission Capital. === Bonjour, Suite a notre conversation telephonique de vendredi apres-midi, voici l'e-mail promis. Je vous remercie de l'interet que vous portez a notre communaute et ne (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  2000 US in-box Technic catalog

Just an FYI here. I've got the 2000 US Lego Technic catalog. It comes in the 8001 Battle Droid set (and possibly the 8000 Pit Droid too -- haven't opened that one yet). This catalog is somewhat disappointing. There are no pictures of the new 84xx (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?

Thhat's not a bad idea, except for one minor detail...The program is installed on the email server our company uses, which is owned and run by the company ours works for. The software on the computer I use is Outlook, but the server that sends out (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Dave, is it possible that this relates only to users who have set up several - potentially invalid - email addresses? I have just tried the procedure you laid out and it works fine with my account (otherwise I wouldn't have been so sure about (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: NQC 1.2 in beta testing

(...) Hi Dave, Cool to see a separate beta-testing page! BTW, does MT-NewsWatcher 2.4.4 allow you to crosspost news articles and set the followups? I noticed that you posted the above message to 2 groups as 2 separate messages instead of 1. If your (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Hello?

(...) From the hacker's dictionary: (URL) it is being suggested that some of your assertions, statements and/or questions are of such a nature as to be troll bait. That is, most reasonable persons would not be making the set (taken as a whole) of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Colditz???

Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually isn't, just something in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Does anyone care?

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:FwM2tB.DJt@lugnet.com... (...) Disney (...) posted (...) other (...) Hi Gerry, Welcome! There has been a lot of excitement about these sets. The threads float in and out of other Fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I think confusion like this is one of the best reasons to NOT include r.t.l on LUGNET. My personal opinion is that crossposting, unless used with great consideration and thoughtfulness, is a bad thing. The biggest problem with crossposting in (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Well, if you're talking about camera/photos of your lego stuff it probably fits best in lugnet.publish. The best way to move a thread without people losing track of it is: a. In 'Newsgroups' you write the new NG in *addition* to the current (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Matt, does this mean that you (a) don't currently get lugnet.announce via e-mail, or (b) feel that the S@H specials don't belong in the .announce group, or (c) would like to receive announcements of S@H specials via e-mail but not other types (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Allow posting and FUT to member mail

Posted via copy into a new post because... (...) I would posit that it does NOT work. As I said in an offline note to Bill (which I tried to also post here but bobbled the email addy for Lugnet) (...) No that's not what I meant, sorry... how do I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: New e-mail address for Frank Filz

(...) The same here ... I've been getting these messages as well. Over 200 in the last 12hrs. I'm on a DSL, but its still taxing - it takes about 10 mins to download my mail in the mornings. I've turned off the chime in outlook too, because there (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.people)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: New group suggestion

(...) Hmm, that's a very interesting example -- totally perfect for .buy-sell-trade as is, but (if there were a .shopping.hot group or somesuch) possibly borderline between that and .b-s-t (although .b-s-t would still certainly be perfectly fine). (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.test

Op een zekere dag, te weten Sat, 10 Oct 1998 04:06:32 GMT, klom lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) Talking about modesty. Hey Todd, you can do what you want with your own Newsserver! We all have to be eternally (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: LEGO Competition? Nah.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <369B9CFD.E4607AE6@m...ne.net>... :In any case, I happened across the Mega Bloks Viking Ship while poking :about, and despite the incredibly cheap price tag (~$8 for 350+ pieces) :I just couldn't bring myself to buy (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.311)

  Newsreaders

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Hmm. Anyone know of a good newsreader FAQ? At this stage it looks very much as though I'm going to be better off with a local news server for what I want. The list so far: - WinVN - "enter your news server (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: Please tell me it's not this...

(...) Well ya - look where you put the poll. You put it here on Lugnet where people bash anything Bionicle and Bionicle related. They are being recepted well over at BZPower. It is not surprising in any way to see the results of the poll reflect a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

  Re: REPLYTO field.

(...) Another couple of reasons: If the 'Reply-To:' header is set to the list, then the probability goes way up that auto-reply handlers (i.e, "I'm on vacation" notices and so fort) will find their way to the list when they should have gone instead (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 3.311)

  Ill tidings for Built-To-Rule?

My local TRU has the entire line of BTR sets (Transformers, GI Joe, and Tonka) on 50% clearance. Well, they say 50%, but sets that were $12.98 are not $6.98, etc. Obviously, this speaks poorly of BTR’s outlook, but it affords the opportunity to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

outlook, set
(score: 3.311)

More:  Next Page >>