 General / 24971
24970  |  24972
Subject:
Colditz???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:04:20 GMT

Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't
find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff
on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually
isn't, just something in the folder changed or whatever, so maybe this IS
old news...

but... has anyone seen this:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2037  by Don Bruce???
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Don (his root folder)

It is tres cool. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone do microfig scale "town
modeling" to this level...

lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle all were put
in the groups and I have no idea what the right place to followup to is,
feel free to set as you see appropriate.