 General / 24973
Re: Colditz???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't
find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff
on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually
isn't, just something in the folder changed or whatever, so maybe this IS
old news...

but... has anyone seen this:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2037  by Don Bruce???
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Don (his root folder)

It is tres cool. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone do microfig scale "town
modeling" to this level...

I've never done it except as "hmm - would this work" exercises" as prep to a
large project I've had in the wings for a while(1).

I know Shiri Dori did a small medieval town to a similar scale as this guy's
"larger" scale, and I think Sproaticus did some similarly scaled ninja stuff.

James
(don't have time to URL hunt, I'm out the door to see Rawlings Cross)

1:Minas Tirith, for the curious.  I need more Lego. :/