 General / 24972
Re: Harry Potter LEGO- what happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:04:19 GMT

Also, a main reason for the perhaps "targeted age bracket" of book>4 could
have something to do with the fact there's a death of a boy, age 17,
at the end.

Thanks for giving away the secret ending. Here I am in the middle of the
third book, looking forward to number 4. Just don't say who it is who dies,
although I will probably figure it out shortly through the book.

It'll be interesting to see what TLC comes up with, since, having read all
four books myself, (I liked them, BTW) can't find much that would be easy to
convert to LEGO bricks.

We will have to wait until the movie to see what TLC is working from, but I
can imagine elaborate castle sets, secret passages, ghosts, tons of witch
hats and brooms.

Looking forward to it.
Scott