  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dinner Tomorrow!!!

Yes I said that it wasn't going to happen because of The Big Show!!! (tm) this upcoming weekend But one MUST have a Valentines Dinner Special!!! So the (tentative) plan is to hit the Internatinoal Centre first, set up for a few hours, then go to (...) (5 years ago, 13-Feb-20, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

set
(score: 1.109)

  Search for 49668.dat (Plate 1x2 Tooth)

Hi, Is there someone out there who can help me on the DAT file of the modified plate 1x1 Tooth as found in several new sets, example set 4509 and 4506. (URL) Thanks in advance. Ludo (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.109)

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

Thanks Rosco, I will, but that does not really help me with the semi assembled set standing around in the living room. It also seems to be a bigger problem since in the 1000Steine Forum in Germany other people had the same problem. Regards, Henk (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 1.109)

  COLTC at First Night Columbus

COLTC @ First Night Columbus - 12/31/2005 On Saturday, December 31, 2005, COLTC participated in First Night Columbus with a downtown Columbus layout at the Veteran's Memorial building. We put together a display measuring approximately 17.5 ft x 10 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.109)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) As a followup, I too would like these windows available in other colors. When one looks at how many different colors the 2x4 bricks (for example) are now available in... I think I counted somewhere about 38 different colors in Bricklink. And (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

set, followup
(score: 1.108)

  Need Part#50745: 'Car Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2'

I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find Peeron Part#50745: 'Car Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2' : (URL) seems to be a part that first came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created it yet? If this part does not exist how (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 1.108)

  Need help with 7249 Crane

Hi, I need help with my christmas present. My 7249 is missing the instruction for bag number 2, so the front motor element. If anybody could send me a scan of that so I could finish the set I would be very happy. Regards and merry christmas, Henk (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 1.108)

  Re: A purist's tree

(...) Nice, but I can't help wondering….. how the "purists" would feel about the color lime green! (URL) JOHN (11 years ago, 15-Jan-14, to lugnet.build, FTX)

help
(score: 1.108)

  Need Part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6 x 1 Double Inverted with Open Center'

I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find Peeron part#52501: 'Slope Brick 45 6x1 Double Inverted with Open Center: (URL) seems to be a part that only came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created it yet? If this part (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 1.108)

  Canadian sales

Zellers flyer good from Friday November 18 through Thursday November 24th. BOGO 1/2 price on all LEGO. Excludes LEGO board games. Second item must be of equal or lesser value. 3 days only, Friday 18 to Sunday 20, save 10% when you pay with your HBC (...) (13 years ago, 17-Nov-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.108)

  QuiteC IR interfacing to lego firmware IR

Hi, QuiteC's IR facilities are rudimentary. They send and receive single bytes. I need to be able to make it send and receive lego IR protocol messages for opcode 0xf7. I'm not having much luck. When I send a 0xf7 opcode with a message of 0x03 (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, header
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

Thank you for the information Koyan! "Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Xns97385B86B364....63.236... (...) I never thought of doing that with the mesh enhancer. That is a good idea. If you can group certain parts together as a sub model (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

I need some help making better LEGO renderings and getting around some errors that I am encountering. Here is an example of my render on the left and someone else's cool render on the right: (URL) you can see I have a lot to improve in my renders. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Just perusing these forums and this post caught my eye. I'm in agreement with you concerning the models - it seems like lego hired another crew of set designers to pull off this theme - the model designs look rather generic and rushed, and the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

My fourth and last attempt on this strange building is now finished and the pictures can be found here: (URL) moderation, that is) "Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> skrev i melding news:IrLopM.1JFu@lugnet.com... (...) sacrifice on (...) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) Thank you for the quick response Orion! I hope you didn't mind me using your render as an example. It just looked so good and since you had the model available for download it helped me quickly compare my rendering skills to yours. :-) (...) (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

I have corrected my links so that now people should see the images regardless if they have been moderated yet or not. I need some help making better LEGO renderings and getting around some errors that I am encountering. Here is an example of my (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 1.107)

  Re: mindscript - subroutines

(...) Ron, I am fairly new to the mindscript language as well, but I have done substantial research into this problem as I was encountering the exact same problem. From what I have found, you cannot do user subroutines in mindscript FOR THE RCX. (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.106)

  Re: Conversion file for LDraw to LDD Update 4.40 with 1,770+ working parts

Posted an update to the LDraw.xml last week to my site, was hoping to do some more but di not have time. So here is 4.40 (Working 1,770+ , need work 213+) You can find it here (URL) HERE> Still looking for help, so if you have some free time please (...) (11 years ago, 6-Jan-14, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

help
(score: 1.105)

  Zellers, Walmart, TRU sales

Getting closer to Christmas, and the sales are more frequent. Zellers flyer good from Friday Nov. 4th through Thursday Nov. 10th. Save 20% on Hero Factory, Fangz or Fire Lord, $15.99 - $19.99 (reg. $18.99 - 24.99) Save 25% on these four sets, $29.99 (...) (13 years ago, 3-Nov-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.105)

More:  Next Page >>