  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2821 – 2840 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) While I know someone else mentioned stacking a few together and let them sit over time, I have another solution that works well you just have to be extremely careful. If you have a toaster oven or just an oven heat it up in one of them. Don't (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Hoard them like gold!

(...) Why would anyone want to sell a used LEGO set? :) Seriously, to offer another point of view... I have many of the boxes and instructions from my childhood sets. Some of these are now more than 27 years old. However, many of those sets also (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

If I remember correctly, lego had some involvement with that artist. The artist misled (maybe another word is better) lego such that they were shocked when they saw his creation. I know a lot of people complained. Here's what I found in dejanews: :: (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!

(...) How about an alternative available through Shop-At-Home that doesn't include the power supply and regulator? Or track even? 4511 looks good, though I think I might pass. Nice to see a Lego figure boarding a train with a valid ticket for once (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The summer doldrums and dog days are at an end....

Hi Folks, Some general ramblings...... Been away since Thursday. Looks like the end of the summer vacation season is upon us... Bet those online auction services will get a boost after the slow summer months. Glad I got my winning bids in. Got one (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

(...) That really resounds with me. When an MOC or a design hailed by many as a work of art, it is not because of the extensive re-working or introduction of a new part. What is important is what you do with what you have, LEGO should be following (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Zellers Select= good clearance savings!!! :) :) :)

Anyone else have a 'Zellers Select' store? I find that they have the older and less popular sets- meaning good clearance-time deals! The price in Canadian dollars is often similar to the price in American dollars. <set:3411 Team Transport> Seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic Tank Treads/Coveyer belt!

(...) I did. For a partly horizontal / partly low sloped section that I used to transport the goods away from unther the track and out of the dumping bin, I've made a kind of track from pairs of the old 4,5V/12V rails with a 2 studs wide gap between (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Summer's Study 23 (or "That Bridge at NMRA '08")

At last year's BrickFest, a couple of friends from two LTCs told me NMRA would be in southern California in '08 and asked if I would be interested in building a bridge linking the layout of these two clubs. My answer was "Sure!" I wasn't quite sure (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jul-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered.... + first time use of radiosity!

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Hi again! Sorry for posting in reply for an own posting of mine. Less then 4 month after my first steps into the world of virtual LEGO® bricks, I have now done the next step and tried to get into the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  5580 extra pieces

Hi all, recently found a 5580 and built it straight away. There seem to be quite a few extra pieces. I've looked at the pictures for the second model (too ugly to waste any time building it) and it doesn't seem to need them. I'm used to getting a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message 36AE24D3.73F5E078@umich.edu... (...) It could but I think some other new sets for 99 use orange too (but I admit I can't think of a single one right now). Plus, a couple of the throwbots use light (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H0DHx7.Gy@lugnet.com... (...) Flex axles can be used to carry compressed air in pneumatic systems, and as cunning attachment points - see the "hook holder" on the crane cab: (URL) a great (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Rant...

Let me begin by stating that I think Lego is one of the best companies on the planet. My experience with them is that they make an excellent product which they stand behind with spectacular customer service. They also usually listen to customer (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

Name: Tamyra Teed Place: Waukesha Wi. 18 Miles West of Milw. Occupation: Student Date Received: Aug 7th, 1999 Date Sent: Aug 10th, 1999 Local color added to box: Couldn't find anything good this week :( Pieces taken: 2 Grey Snaking brackets, 2 blue (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Learning From LEGO

Learning From LEGO From NYTimes.com By Thomas de Monchaux March 15, 2014 When I was a boy, my father, an architect, attempted a no-toy policy, with the significant exception that he’d buy my brother and me almost anything — any birthday, holiday or (...) (11 years ago, 20-Mar-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  My Analysis of the 2000 Sets

Well, lets start at the begining! *Please direct replies to the appropriate places(Star Wars to .starwars, etc.)* *Soccer* 3401 - Not much to recommend this set, IMO. I doubt I'll get it. 3403 - Looks decent, 8 seats is good, as are the 6x8 slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  New Home Starts

I built one of my 1854 Velux House sets this weekend. I thought it would look neat on the end table with the LEGO Santa and sleigh I got from S@H. [A picture of this set can be seen on Huw's site ( (URL) )]. I was impressed with the complexity for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  RE: I need technic!!!...!!!

I would agree here. The last few years have all been large car kits. I think there could be more construction equipment. I think we could have large and complex farm equipment also. I love the space shuttle (8480) I think they could do a large (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  wishin' on a star

dear lego, one day, when i grow up, i'm hopin' my dreams will come true. i'm hopin' that you'll build some really neat pieces, pieces that'll help us make even more fantastic things with your fantastic toys. i don't know who looks at this letter, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>