 General / 2233
Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:40:01 GMT

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
36AE24D3.73F5E078@umich.edu...

Does this mean that Orange LEGO could become as rare as the light blue LEGO
that was made in a promotional set (like the Target Store Orange Buckets)
for Maersk Line Airlines (Danish) in 1980, and hasn't been seen since?

It could but I think some other new sets for 99 use orange too (but
I admit I can't think of a single one right now).

Plus, a couple of the throwbots use light blue.  It may not be long
before we see light blue bricks again.

... hey you know what, that truck (which is a really cool set) uses
something else I've never seen before:  It has shutters for the
larger 6x5 window frames (which come in grey in this set, another
thing I've never seen before).  Is this the only set with such
pieces, or were they used in old train sets too?