 General / 2143
Re: Why oh why oh why! (was Re: Advice for trip to Billund?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:28:15 GMT

snip

I just looked through your photos of the "German" section.  Fantastic • photos
and captions, by the way.  Why oh why won't they make some sets with a • bunch of
those brown bricks?!  And some of those gray pieces in that industrial
factory?!  Man, that thing is absolutely awesome.  And the light blue • (cyan?)
warehouse bricks.

An employee told me LEGOLAND has had light blue as a regular color from the
beginning, because they needed it for the airplanes of Maersk air, the
Danish company.

Eric Brok