 General / 2255
2254  |  2256
Subject:
Old Window in new color!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:57:03 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

<snip>

Also, Did you notice that the Trailer has a 1x6x5 Window?  With Shutters?  You
can add that to your "History of Windows", Gary.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff Stemblel and Mark Koesel!!

Now it looks like the rare 1x6x5 Windows are (were) available in 4 colors.

Yellow (from the old Schoolroom set) with clear window
Blue (from old 80's space LEGO) with a "yellow" clear window
Black (from an old Hospital large people set) with a clear window
Grey (from some ???? new truck set?) with a clear (?) window

And if memory serves me correctly the black, as well as the grey window set came
with large shutters.  The yellow window set never did, and I don't believe the
blue did either.

Gary Istok