 General / 2131
Re: Advice for trip to Billund?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:23:10 GMT

Eric Joslin writes:
Can anyone who has been there in the past, or done recent research on the
subject, give me any advice?  At all?  On any aspect of the endeavor?  I mean,
besides the persuading part, I can handle that on my own :D.

Seriously, though, any sort of advice, anecdotes, etc are needed.  Thanks in
advance.

I can only think of three things:

1.  Take plenty of film.  ;)

2.  Don't let a non-enthusiast have control of the video camera. (1)

3.  Have Fun!!

Does That help?  :)

Jeff

(1)  My sister didn't even fill up a tape when we went!  :(