 General / 2254
Re: My new lego web pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 06:40:57 GMT

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 06:17:49 GMT, "Michael Hopkins"
<michael@macitools.symantec.com> wrote:

Hey RTL,

I have a new lego web page featuring my creations. Currently I have two
categories of images, Ninja Themed images and a theme I call Military.

Great tank model.(1)  I like the ornamental suspension idea - good use of that
piece.  And the color scheme is surprisingly good, given the limitations of
Lego colors.  Very well done.

And I noticed on the turret inner workings pic that you have pneumatic "T"
fittings pushed into 2x2 round bricks. Which made me grin, as I have done
_exactly_ the same thing before as part of an engine.  :-)

Good page layout as well.  The olive drab of the background is very
appropriate.  And thanks for keeping the image sizes down to a quickloadable
size.

-- Terry K --
1. Said tank has been added to my AH-64D's Target Acquisition and Designation
Sight (TADS) priority list.
I recommend you brief your crew to "check six" at every opportunity.   :-)