 General / 2244
Re: My new lego web pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:12:13 GMT

This is a great tank. I am looking forward to seeing some of your other work.
Keep it up.
Bob

Michael Hopkins writes:
Hey RTL,

I have a new lego web page featuring my creations. Currently I have two
categories of images, Ninja Themed images and a theme I call Military.

Please feel free to browse around. I'm not finished with the site, but there
are quite a few interesting images up there.

You can go directly to my lego page at:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/3217/Lego/Lego.html