 Town / 358
357  |  359
Subject:
New Home Starts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:07:18 GMT

I built one of my 1854 Velux House sets this weekend. I thought it would look
neat on the end table with the LEGO Santa and sleigh I got from S@H. [A picture
of this set can be seen on Huw's site ( http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/main.asp )].

I was impressed with the complexity for such a small house, and they weren't
stingy with the red roof bricks either.

The one thing I liked about the model was the 1x1 yellow tile with the house
number "3" on it. Are these tiles with numbers available in any other recent
sets? I've seen them in houses of old from the 80s, but I haven't talked myself
into paying the big bucks to buy them in auction.

I wouldn't mind putting house numbers on all of the homes in my town.

Jim