 Model Team / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
5580 extra pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:57:37 GMT

Hi all,

recently found a 5580 and built it straight away. There seem to be quite a
few extra pieces. I've looked at the pictures for the second model (too ugly
to waste any time building it) and it doesn't seem to need them. I'm used to
getting a few 1x1 plates and tiles (and in this case 1x1 round plates), but
here I have:
5 1x1 round plates, 3 1x1 plates, 4 1x1 tiles, 2 bushings, 3 half bushings,
1 black connector peg, 1 half connector peg, 1 'handle', 1 #8 axle, 2 1x2
bricks, 2 1x2 inverse 45 slopes, 1 1x2 tile, 1 1x2 plate, 1 1x2 tile with 1
stud, 2 2x6 plates. Is this normal?
This is probably old news to most of you, but the set is new to me (it's my
first MT set and I can't wait to get my hands on more...).

Duq