  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: more train sets listed in my Brickbay shop

(...) I forgot to mention my shops' name is Missing Brick: (URL) I also listed a very old cadillac, set 390. Bricks still shiny, superb quality. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.383)

  Re: New Civil Engineer - Lego vs Meccano debate

(...) Damn, and I put 'UKAFOL' on all those badges... Well, you can represent me and call it 'UKLUG'. I must admit it sounds a bit more official. I agree with Thomas's points, but I have one to add myself. It's not just great for modelling real (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 2.383)

  Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!

(...) Has it been a year already? wow. I've been away for a long time. I totally avoided the color battle because I didn't want to get upset. Just recently, I returned to buying large amounts of LEGO elements for those "spring cleaning" boxes. I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.382)

  Re: a ? for gmltc members

Hi! Yeah sorry, I should really create a hole for the webserver to talk to the database on www.gmltc.org again. Maybe this weekend. I've pretty much come off of being a full time member but since everyone else I know who reads is out of town, I get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.382)

  New Custom WW2 Halftrack and Jeep custom model kits from Brickmania

This is a release announcement of my latest WW2 custom model kit: BRICKMANIA 203: HALFTRACK & COMMAND JEEP “This limited edition custom kit is made from 342 genuine Lego® building bricks, including many rare dark gray elements and old style link (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.382)

  Re: Lego for Africa

(...) I can probably come up with about 100 parts -- some yellowed, some a little scratched, some clone bricks, but all usable. Stuff I never use, and which I hope my five-year old will never miss... (...) But I do... please, Joris, I hope that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.382)

  Re: Monorail track and other stuff

(...) When I was a kid I made such a monorail made of single 12V track elements. The vehincles for this where basicly 4 wide plates with some build up on top and four round bricks 1 x 1 under it, one pair (1 stud apard) at the front and one pair at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.382)

  Re: Manas?

Hi, We purchased the Manas today as a bit of a treat for the family..they are mine..but each son gets to claim and store one in their respective rooms. Well we built them today (average difficulty...my 10 year old did one in about 45 minutes, my 5 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.381)

  a few pics of my old castle

This saturday, I brought a castle of mine to a WAMALUG meeting, and someone with a digital camera was kind enough to take a few pics and put them on brickshelf. They can be found at: (URL) are the ones along the top. Unfortunately, we didn't get any (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 2.381)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) via s@h is increasing rapidly. Though they (...) I can't try to defend Shop@Home on those accounts. Why they can't make bulk bricks at a more reasonable price, I don't know. Why we have to pay upwards of 10 cents a piece for basic bricks, I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.381)

  Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict....

Hola, Thought I might share my veiws of the new Harry Potter Lego line, set by set. I got to say the entire line looks excellent and well thought out. Good to see that Lego have returned to a modular system that allows all sets to combine. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 2.381)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) Hi, As owner of the "Missing Brick" I am very unhappy to hear this. I checked, and it indeed takes a lomg while for the shop to load (but it eventually does) . The other shops you indicated also have, like me, a very large variety of bricks (I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.381)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) Oh yeah, but not when they act as miniture rollerskates! haha (...) Well, the thing is, I think as a good parent, you'd know if your child is ready to play with Lego or not. I mean if all your kids do is stick them in their mouths, then it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  Update on my "70ies trucks with steering" site

Hi folks! Yesterday in the evening I have used the warm weather and the great sundown light for a photoshooting session on 70ies 6-wide trucks and trains stuff. So far there have been some wrong pictures online, which are now all exchanged. As the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

Brad Hamilton has fairly reviewed these sets, but I had such a positive reaction to them I wanted to make a review. These sets are actually models built from bricks and plates. The presence of the original Shell sticker from 1980 makes me imagine (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) Joe.... let me help you with your rant. (...) Well put.... no help needed here. (...) Isn't is odd that the Jack Stone minifigs look a lot like the Megablocks minifigs? Why is this? What's wrong with the standard minifig? (...) No..... it's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  more train sets listed in my Brickbay shop

Brickbay is up, and I had a chance to list more train sets: These include 7817, 4559, 4558 (with box), very old 171 with box, 2 x 4547 and more. I also listed some pirate sets (black seas barracuda, an island) and some castle sets. Many more sets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  BayLUG.Org server changes...

| Hi Mark (and everyone else), | | We've been having some security troubles on our old server, |and we opted to replace it with something more secure, rather |than try to hack/patch the old box... | | The downside was about a 1-4 hour downtime last (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

Ok, this is going to be a long message. Just to get who I am straight, I'm Dan Simonson, I'm 13, I've played with Legos since I was 3. I got a whole bunch of bricks from my sister, who once got them from my brother, who's 30 now. This is where my (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3B730E52.5BDDA2...est.net... (...) to blame as well. (...) But isnt that the point of the original message? How do you get creative and build MOCs with Juniorized parts. You would have to be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.380)

More:  Next Page >>