 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11961
11960  |  11962
Subject:
New Custom WW2 Halftrack and Jeep custom model kits from Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:45:41 GMT

This is a release announcement of my latest WW2 custom model kit:

BRICKMANIA 203: HALFTRACK & COMMAND JEEP

“This limited edition custom kit is made from 342 genuine Lego® building bricks,
including many rare dark gray elements and old style link treads. Also included
are six "Panzergrenadier" minfigs for the halftrack as well as driver and
commander minifigs for the jeep, complete printed building instructions, and
comes packaged in a sealed box.”

Each kit also comes with Guild of Bricksmiths™ Certificate of Authenticity,
listing the kit number and batch from when it was created.

This is a limited production, fan created model kit available on a first come,
first serve basis and may be discontinued at any time.

Price per kit is $75.00 plus shipping
For more information, please visit:
http://www.brickmania.com/store_pages/WW2kits.html

Or to go to the ordering page at my Brickbay store:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=brickmania&itemID=193219

Thanks!

Dan of http://www.brickmania.com