 Trains / 12822
Re: a ? for gmltc members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:32:48 GMT

Hi!

Yeah sorry, I should really create a hole for the webserver to talk to the
database on www.gmltc.org again.  Maybe this weekend.

I've pretty much come off of being a full time member but since everyone
else I know who reads is out of town, I get to answer.  The old modules were
30x45 inches.  The new ones are 40x60 so we could build bigger and wider.
The hieght is going to be more variable, but it should always be between 12
bricks and 22 bricks high.  The difference is to try to stimulate a hill.

J1 (John Gerlach) has posted some pics of the new modules on brickshelf at :

relevant links:
http://news.lugnet.com/?q=gmltc+teaser
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=12694
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=12184

Thanks

-j3

In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan writes:
i was wondering how high you were building your new modules.  i know that
your 6 wide modules were 17-18 high according to the one site i visited. any
help would be great         ondrew  (NILTC) a newly formed club