  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3741 – 3760 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I think we may need to take a deep breath here and realize this is the holiday season. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I haven't been at work (officially) since a few days before Christmas. Why should we think Brad has been? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Recruited from the ranks of soon to be AFOLs? Strikes me that was the point, not to hire people who need market wages to work there, but to hire people who love the brick already.... and just happen to be still in high school and therefore can (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad: A way for almost ANY piece to be sold...

(...) Sounds interesting. Gotta pay 'em more than minimum wage, though, especially in CT. I doubt many kids would even work for that. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) So how would the situation be in the southern states? The black population _didn't_ have cash to spend, and they didn't have much chance of improving that either. Would gays be open about being gay like they are now, without the entire (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I have work e-mail that I'm not going to bother responding to until I get back to the office on Monday.... (not that I'm neglecting my duties - my entire university is closed right now, so responding to the e-mail would be a little silly since (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep

Hello Brad and/or Lego Rep, I really need to know if the Gray brick packs are going to be canceled as some rumors indicate. I hope they aren't, and if not, I would like to see Lt gray roof bricks and arches in the future.I would like to also know if (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) like (...) Lego (...) Yeah, but we're FANS! We're supposed to have unrealistic and selfish expectations. <GD&R> James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Customer goodwill must count for something too -- granted, it's long-term profit that's involved there, and typical pointy-haired managers don't look forward that far, but still.. (...) Why, particularly, is time short? Is TLG, or you, not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Larry has all the points on target as always. However, what I would like to see us all do to help LegoDirect is to remember what this specific forum LUGNET.DEAR-LEGO was designed for. It was always intended for us to leave our comments, {real} (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Don't get too excited about the Lego Direct logo on the small in-box catalogs. This logo is not new, however, it is simply an alternate name for Shop At Home Service. To be precise, this Lego Direct is short for Lego Direct Marketing and is Shop At (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Scott E. Sanburn wrote in message <386A5CF5.B1434BC3@c...eb.net>... (...) all (...) Treating (...) Just a comment, when did regulation of the waste disposal industry occur? Around the same time that Civil Rights was in full swing? While the Civil (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I think the fact that they are gone from the US Catalog on the Lego site is a definitive enough statement :-/ THAT BEING SAID, I bought a bunch of the black slope packs a few months back, and still have many of the pieces to trade for 2x2 med (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Sorry for so many posts on this boring subject, but... Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) transferring (...) I think if this particular industry (and nearly any other, for that matter) were privatized, the actual costs would go down (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Especially considering many of the parts/accessory packs are going away - they'll NEED LD up and running to take care of us ;-) Did you notice? If you go to the Lego US Catalog, and check the Service section, all that's left is the Technic motor in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Frank Filz wrote in message <386A45E1.237C@minds...ng.com>... (...) Remember what you said, stupid consumers... (...) I don't think (stupid) "consumers would quickly demand a level of packaging which would minimize waste" simply because they must (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) Yea, sounds like you need some sleep, or you need to bow down to the great Larry more so you don't make as many misteaks... (...) Things like benefits for domestic partners, having personel policies which state that the company doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Well, ya. Except that there appears to be a very real possibility that there are to be no more service packs, given the statements in the Jan S@H catalog about limited availability on all service packs. It would be nice if someone who was in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) In your original statement, you said "hose" when I assume you meant "house". I was just making fun (sorry for being off-topic...) (...) To a pure Libertarian, laws telling you that your store must serve anyone regardless of race (ect), are an (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

(...) Well, I don't think it would be any easier to hose 1000 loose balls than 1000 boxed ones, but it would certainly do less damage to the product, however, the hose really should be aimed at the teenage jerks who play ball in the toy store (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.183)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) That would be missing my point! My point was that those that judge quickly are making a mistake. Please don't restrict yourself to once a year! (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.183)

More:  Next Page >>