 Dear LEGO / 1119
1118  |  1120
Subject:
Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 05:20:08 GMT

Hello Brad and/or Lego Rep,

I really need to know if the Gray brick packs are going to be canceled as some
rumors indicate. I hope they aren't, and if not, I would like to see Lt gray
roof bricks and arches in the future.I would like to also know if there will
be bulk orders for pieces like 2x4's etc. That would be a great help. :)

I hope that this rumor can be silienced, by your answer, please answer if you
can, I have been building with lego for about 17 years or more and haven't
till recently started buying in bulk. If brick packs are canceled I will have
to liquidate my stock and give Lego building up. :(

Thank You,
Doyle Nelson