 Dear LEGO / 1159
Re: Are the Accessory Bricks Going to be canceled? to Brad, or lego rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:26:42 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
Hello Brad and/or Lego Rep,

I really need to know if the Gray brick packs are going to be canceled as some
rumors indicate. I hope they aren't, and if not, I would like to see Lt gray
roof bricks and arches in the future.I would like to also know if there will
be bulk orders for pieces like 2x4's etc. That would be a great help. :)

I hope that this rumor can be silienced, by your answer, please answer if you
can, I have been building with lego for about 17 years or more and haven't
till recently started buying in bulk. If brick packs are canceled I will have
to liquidate my stock and give Lego building up. :(

Hi Doyle,

I'm not a Lego Rep (in this universe :) but my new January 2000 catalog says,
"Limited Quantities, All Accessories" on all pages that offer general and
Technic accessories (though interestingly not on the Train pages).

But..

IIRC Brad Justus did say they were going to get "this thing" going, so maybe
there'll just be a different way to get the parts you need?

Here's to wishful thinking! :-)  (Sips a Guiness Extra Stout) Ahh.. rippah!

-Tom McD.
when replying, when slaughtered and cured in its natural state, spamcake makes
an excellent replacement for leather armor.
www.baylug.org