  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 181 – 200 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon

(...) Thanks ;-) I will have enough grey pieces once my next shipment of sets to part comes in to finish it and maybe even build a hangar for it. (...) Well, I really wanted to have round corridors using hinges and white tiles but that would require (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: work schedule for the show

(...) I think either (or both) of the two of us, will be (and should be) on-hand throughout the show. (...) Friday evening will be the intense one for me. I expect I'll be there till they kick me out... :-) I'll e-mail you and James my cell number (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) The plates are the main member. You're right, it is a really strong construction. There are several crossmembers between the two parts of the track frame. One of them is the motor itself, and the other ones are also the housing of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Rock Crawler

After a visit with Steve & Bryan last weekend, and being completely disasatisfied with my prototype rock crawler, I began a whole new design. My inspiration... Monster trucks. So I built a 4-wheel drive, 4-wheel steer vehicle with 4-link suspensions (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) I've thought about this issue for a day. I think Joel has thought about it much longer. (: First I asked, do I have any MOCs that have survived? Good luck. I just moved and have not unsealed the boxes yet. The funny thing is, the MOCs I've (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Northwest Artifact wins Best of Show at NWBrickCon 2006

Here are a few pics of my Northwest Artifact (Totem Pole). It is 6 feet tall, has a 7-1/2 foot wingspan and uses about 20,000 bricks and plates. The technology I developed to enable such massive (and thin) wings is called Plywood and Staples. The (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: anyone know how to check free space on RCX?

(...) My sources (gcc-3.0) say: #define INT_TYPE_SIZE (TARGET_INT32 ? 32 : 16) A short experiment revealed that sizeof(short)=sizeof(int)=2, sizeof(long)=4. So int is normally 16bit. Only with the switch "-mint32" I get 32 bit ints. This is with a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: New Mech and Hoverthings oh, My!

(...) Thanks (...) Again, thanks, This project started with those chunks. (...) It does stay up. It works like this: It's narrow technic beams cris-crossed held together with friction pins with axles at the top and bottom. Now, when the turret is (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Friction on Rotation Sensor

Yes, Gregory, I'm sure. When I mention the sensor I mean the whole thing, not only the eletronics part. I tested both sensors and I tried to tilt the axle to test the behaviour you mentioned. After playing with it a little, it seens the casing don't (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7KCsw.3Dt@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting that you follow Star Trek technology quite closely - Brandon and I started out doing that when we began building stuff for Zacktron back in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: HMS Floater

On Thu, 10 May 2001, George Haberberger (<GD4I3M.Fyw@lugnet.com>) wrote at 14:11:46 (...) While I actually possess the full complement of 64 cannon, the only ones currently on board are those that are visible, which is about 50. I've just received (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged.

(...) It seemed stunningly obvious to me that in large part you decided that the artist and NPR were indulging in some sort of anti-corporate crusade in regards to this particular case, evidence that I simply did not see. You've repeated the charge (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) I doubt there will be significant changes to the ROM. For starters, if somebody has both an old and a new RCX, try downloading the old firmware into the new RCX. If it works, the ROM interface is the same. If the ROM interface is the same, it (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Large Church

(...) Thanks. No it would, why, I just shelled out $100's to get all the trans bricks for my stain windows, I hate to see prices drop right after I spend good $$ on 'em. I don't need them anymore....:>) (Actually, just a few more would be nice to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  1:24 scale cars

I've built an old Mercedes diesel (w123 chassis) based on a car I own and I've had the model car for quite a while now and haven't really disassembled it yet. With inspiration from Ralph Savelsberg I've added new items like the doors, which is just (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Going out of one's Dark Ages is a very expensive process. You first have to replenish your collection and as an AFOL, you're not content with just a set here and there, you want the whole collection. I'M collecting the Technic series and all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) That was a pretty easy change. I think the dual-nose High Horsepower locomotive may have a blue roof above the cab windscreen. Maybe that's what stuck in my mind for the color of version 1. (...) I think I understand your description. Making (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I'm sorry, but two fact stopped me from taking 'in progress' pictures: 1) the quality of my camera 2) the excitement of the building. No way was I inserting pauses in the building process. Well, only to eat, to sleep and to work. No use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

(...) I had no idea that Stone Age was an unpc term. I must update my civilization terminolgy lexicon. Mabye metallurgically challenged? Not preferring alloys? Archae/anthro 'gists have been the worst ambassadors and tomb raiders since recorded (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Long range IR mode

(...) Disclaimer: I didn't try ANYTHING of this... According to Kekoa's Internals, the ROM routine 0x3250 (0x3266) with parameter 0x1770 sets the IR range to long (short). So you need to do something like: push 0x1770 jsr 0x3250 pop ; Stack should (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

More:  Next Page >>