 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 140
Re: work schedule for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
...Ideally two people on at one time, one to run it and
one to watch it/mingle/answer questions.

I think either (or both) of the two of us, will be (and should be)
on-hand throughout the show.

I hope to be there around 6PM on Friday, setup is to be completed by 11PM

Friday evening will be the intense one for me.  I expect I'll be there till
they kick me out...   :-)   I'll e-mail you and James my cell number so
that we can co-ordinate any baby or St. Paul complications on Friday.

The hours Saturday will be 10 AM to 5PM, ...party on Saturday evening...

I'm flexible for Sat. - Same need to eat and sleep provisions as you.

The hours Sunday will be 10AM to 4PM, then until 8PM to dismantle.

I'll be at church Sunday morning, but should be there by 13:00 (or 14:00
at the latest).  My (AFOL) brother is planning to come by later Sunday
afternoon to view and then stay to help with "Stephanie - No disassemble
Number Five!"  8-)

SRC