 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 137
Re: work schedule for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:46:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
This reminds me:  Could anyone create an information sheet about
NALUG, LUGNET and Lego?  It does not need to be fancy, but it
should include info on the who, what and why of our group and
URLs of LUGNET.  It should include an email address (the NALUG
alias, perhaps?).  Of course, we'd need to make a bunch of copies
of the sheet to hand out...

John,

Here's one resource you could, use if you don't mind printing up stuff in
color --

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/advocacy/flyers/1-color-200dpi.gif

And here's a thumbnail just to see the layout smaller (don't try to print :-)

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/advocacy/flyers/1-color-thumbnail.gif

Note:  We ended up not coming up with a good B&W version after we found out
that Kidvention wouldn't allow flyers to be passed out.  More background:

   http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=57

I wouldn't try printing the 100dpi B&W image there -- too muddy and small.
Might work to print the 200dpi color image as B&W, if care is taken with the
halftoning.

--Todd