 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 134
133  |  135
Subject:
work schedule for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:57:33 GMT

Hello everyone,

A bit late, but I am now asking everyone who is interested in setting up,
monitoring and taking apart the display to offer certain times they can
reasonably expect to be there.  I'll try to be there most of the time, but
would appreciate substitution for meals.  Ideally two people on at one time,
one to run it and one to watch it/mingle/answer questions.  Several of my St
Paul friends will be bringing teen age kids, who will be more than happy to
run the display, for some of the time.  My kids are a bit young but could do
in a pinch, but I would have to reach my wife by cellphone to bring the kids
from the mall to me.

I hope to be there around 6PM on Friday, setup is to be completed by 11PM  I
just found out that I might have to be at a regional meeting Friday afternoon
which might really screw up these plans.  I could post to LUGnet when I
leave St Paul, if I expect to be later than 1830.  Besides Steve, anyone else
able to help with unloading and setting up?  Please let me know.

The hours Saturday will be 10 AM to 5PM, do people want to sign up for blocks
of time, would 2 to 4 hours be reasonable?  There is also a party on Saturday
evening for the people displaying.  It would be a great opportunity to talk to
real model train fans about sources for MOCs, command control and to defend
Lego as a hobby!

The hours Sunday will be 10AM to 4PM, then until 8PM to clear everything out.
As I have to drive home that night, I was hoping to have the most help here, to
make the dismantling really fast!  Again, if you want offer 2 to 4 hour blocks
here.

I need the names of everyone who will be helping, so that I can forward them to
the organizer, to make your name tags, and let you in free!

Michel