 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 146
Re: work schedule for the show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 01:42:35 GMT

"Michel Magnan" <m_magnan@telusplanet.net> writes:

I need the names of everyone who will be helping, so that I can forward them to
the organizer, to make your name tags, and let you in free!

Checking the bus maps and schedules, it looks like I should be OK for
just about any time. The number 9 is my main bus heading north, and it
goes to Kingsway shopping center, which looks to be about a 3 or 4 block
walk from the show site.

So, I'm available pretty much any times within the set - I'll volunteer
to fill in, within reason, for times other people can't make it. I'd
like to keep my participation down to around 10 hours or so, since I
do have other things I'll need to do. One way to handle meals is to
have someone with a car go get take-out food, while the partner handles
things.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/