 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 145
Re: Train show details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 01:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:

<snip description that I won't make heads or tails of without a
layout to reference... so I'll look when I get home>

lol  :-)  When you look at the "Sept15" layout, remember that the four
monorail segments over the water are the bridge.  It would span from
the corner at the top right (by the mountain) to the edge of the
container area.  I'll have to watch the clearance with that 4555
crane at the top, but I think it should be "doable", and the end result
should be quite impressive.  That's assuming that someone more skilled
at building buildings than I can make an impressive station platform...

By the way, does anyone have a bunch of black 2x2s I can borrow (or

Um, yes.  I think I can spot you a pillar or 50. :)

50 will make a good start - Thanks.  500 might even be enough.  ;-)

SRC