  *556520 (-100)
  RITORNO DA ZAGAROLO

Ciao ragazzi ieri sera siamo tornati da Zagarolo dove abbiamo allestito la Mostra al Museo del Giocattolo. Nei prossimi giorni insieme a Marco vi faremo un resoconto dettagliato di quanto accaduto ma nel frattempo ..... ecco le mie impressioni. Sono (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

Di seguito alcuni chiarimenti da parte di Renè (admin di 1000Steine) in relazione alla vendita. -------- L'operazione tecnica e la programmazione è stata fatta interamente da Renè. Jan Beyer ha fornito le parti che sono state listate da Bruno e (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  How to ship a Galaxy Explorer across the pond

(URL) I get an envelope this weekend. (URL) I open it and pull out this cardboard wrap Cutting the wrap, I get this-- (URL) Wow! (URL) Here's all the pieces (URL) And together I thought it was kinda nifty that the shipper shipped it in hunks instead (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Grunts - a LEGO Comic Strip

(...) Cute, Dr. S! Keep 'em coming! (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Grunts - a LEGO Comic Strip

I dunno how well this will go down, this is an experiment - if it works and if it's funny, there will be more, if not, then it's quite simple - I will destroy the planet. Grunts - Episode 1! (URL) S. (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: off-color red bricks

(...) There were also some parts that did not fit into either type of plastic. It is a different red and a few yellow air tanks, plate 1x2 with ladder and some of the 1x1 plates with clips or headlights. There is a difference that is clear to see (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Train Layout help needed

(...) Hi Anne, electrical damage is very difficult to achieve with LEGO 9V trains - usually it just doesn't work and you'll notice before any harm is done. However, your layout will work - electrically. I am somewhat curious how you plan to set the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Layout help needed

(...) You are fine because of the crossover track element design (all of the rails are insulated). That said, you will need to be very careful if you are running more than 1 train; that will be your biggest concern;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Layout help needed

(...) Your layout if perfectly fine. As long as the train can't go back the oppisite way on the same track section (a reversing loop) you shouldn't have any problems. -Mike Petrucelli (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: off-color red bricks

(...) Thanks for the reference, and I now see that several online LEGO histories mention cellulose acetate as the material for all bricks prior to 1963. (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.color)

  Train Layout help needed

Hi Guys, We just came up with this double figure 8 pattern using switch tracks (URL) Then we looked online to see what others had made and found something similar using crossover tracks (URL) Before we power up our own design, we want to know if we (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Square with fountain - WIP

This will be the "centerpiece" of my Café Corner layout. I will add more stuff, like benches, minifigs, etc. so it will not be as deserted as it is now. (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  FS: Discontinued SW Sets

(URL) All MISB Sets (except for two).> (URL) AC (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Bricklink/ChicagoBrickyard Additional 30% off parts / 20% off sets

Hi, Additional 30% off parts / 20% off sets today, minifigs NOT included. (URL) US shipping on orders $25 and over Flat US shipping of $2.50 on orders under $25 International orders pay actual shipping, no additional surcharges or fees, you pay just (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  h(Y)nge-Wing (Micro Y-Wing with only 7 pieces) and about new clicky hinges

Hello everbody! Today I want to present you something new from the micro workshop. Although it may be niether impressive nor accurate, I hope to make you smile a little bit. Often I spend much time looking at strange pieces, like the highly (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: my bacon hero - OT - no lego

(...) replying to my own post - taboo? (URL) night I got the bacon out. today, I will replicate and try to IMPROVE on the bacon sandwich. Maybe I will have a camera in a plastic baggie(1) to document the glorious event. Chris 1. to keep the grease (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) Green leaves? Realism? No worries, until the kids start asking for white spray paint... Steve (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Thought I've lost it all...

(...) Great advice. Glad you didn't lose your LDraw files! Jim (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: anyone want to trade train track?

(...) Can you clarify which direction the ratio runs? Is it 2 plastic for 1 9 volt? Thanks. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Set Star Wars 7194 8009 8010 8011 MISB

Ciao a tutti, segnalo che al negozio di giocattoli in prossimità dell'ingresso del centro commerciale "Cappuccini" di Fiorenzuola d'Arda - PC sono in sconto un sacco di sets, diciamo che a parte i set nuovi gli altri sono in sconto del 50% circa. In (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: please help me for x928cx1

(...) Please have a look at the pt. I have just upload the part. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) I'd love to claim full credit, but I really have to say I never would have thought this was possible until I had read about the original. The patent for the original Digi-comp II is really interesting - the one patent contains the idea for (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) Very nice - got to keep the photo away from my kids, they only have one of these leaves and may want more... (or they'll take my collection of green ones - so much for realism and kids...) Regards, Jerry (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Thought I've lost it all...

Suddenly my PC no longer recognized one of my hard drives - the one with all my LCad related files! Fortunately, I just backed up all the essential stuff from it very recently. Oh no, I didn't backup my LDraw folder! What a disaster! What grief. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

(...) La vendita era ieri sera dalle ore 18. Nel giro di poche ore praticamente tutti i pezzi (convenienti) sono stati venduti. Ma non c'era nulla di eccezionale, nessun pezzo raro, qualche cosa nei vecchi colori, complessivamente una trentina di (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

Ciao Giuliano, sinceramente ieri sera , dopo aver aspettato quasi 1/2 ora per riuscire a connettermi al sito, le mie aspettative sono scese sotto le scarpe. Molti pezzi sicuramente, ma speravo fossero a prezzi più popolari, e ci fossero più pezzi (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Beh un po' c'è stata... Io ho fatto un ordine per un bel po' di roba dark purple, intenzionato a farmi un treno di quel colore (visto che i pezzi lo permettevano). Arrivato al checkout, (circa 5 minuti dopo), metà della (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Accidenti! se poi i prezzi saranno interessanti, c'è da svenarsi!!!! Al di fuori di questo, penso che questa opportunità vada sempre di più nella direzione giusta, ovvero considerare con una altro occhio gli (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

(...) Uhhmm, sul nostro sito non è ancora possibile vedere l'elenco degli iscritti. Come si potrà dimostrare di essere iscritti? GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ancora il NG non funziona?

Questo è inviato con il news reader quindi funziona Giuliano Luca Delcarro ha scritto: (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: off-color red bricks

(...) Those sound like cellulose acetate bricks. (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.color)

  5 button simplex locks - OT - no lego

This is for Oliver and Derek. (URL) the 1000+ combo list is here: (URL) i need to go and pick out JUST the 5 digit combo's and im all set. Chris (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  off-color red bricks

In our LEGO collection from sets bought in the 60's and 70's, some of the red bricks (a small percentage) are slightly off-color. They have a more glossy surface than other bricks, and they do not grip very well with other bricks or with each other. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Dec-07, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) understand how some of it works... What does the lower layer do? Is it just concerned with 2's complementing and clearing the accumulator? cheers, Alexander (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

Update ====== Many more categories with feature comparisons added. Over a hundred new photos. Eric blakbird (URL) Technicopedia> (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

139-1: Electronic Control Unit (F/B-Stop) wrong wires in the inventory, I have sent a picture of the correct ones (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) I should have said First Class international is the cheapest way, Priority is also abailable, but they both go air. John P (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) One interesting possibility is an IR remote that does not have to have a constant signal to work. In other words, have the remote send commands that change the state of the train, but not need to continuously send a "go forward" command or (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: please help me for x928cx1

(...) thank you very much, I'll wait for ths part... bye Cristian (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ancora fuori servizio il NG?

(...) hi Jerry, the problem was exactly that... now it seems that everything is back to the normal thank you Cristian (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

Philippe Hurbain schrieb: (...) After reading your instruction and documentation page I feel I have to give it a try because it sounds great what this app is doing. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: please help me for x928cx1

(...) I will try the next days on this part. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ancora fuori servizio il NG?

(...) Folks, though my Italian is not exactly proficient, I think I understand what you are talking about: There actually was an issue with delayed authentication messages for news reader posts. I fixed that last night so every open auth message (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) I think those were just to allow the pre-Technic cog wheels to work on the old motors (4.5 and 12V) which could only turn the round (also metal) axles of the old red LEGO wheels. Later motors had a special bearing for cross axles and worked (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Hi all, well, I'm not particularly fond of the IR remote controller as well - I spent a significant amount of money on 9V stuff (the original w/ metal tracks) and hope to keep that in a usable state for some time. The good part is that the plastic (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ancora fuori servizio il NG?

(...) o scritto 3 messaggi alle 14:30 e il messaggio di verifica in email mi è arrivato 7 ore dopo :-( ciao Cristian (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?

(...) White ones can be for Space and Town; black for Town (2 URLs) A made a MP3 file with the sounds of the two sirens. (URL) (223ko) The two first sounds are Town, the two others for Space. Erik (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) The Lego workshop participant from the Netherlands wrote on the Dutch Lego forum the following: - infrared control; - rechargeable battery; - track the same as current, maybe curves with bigger radius; - stepless speedcontrol from new remote; (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) There is no more ground shipping to ANY country from the US. International Priority mail is usually the least expensive and there is also flat rates to most foreign countries if not all. Flat rate does have a maximum weight. This all happened (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) Well, they did. . . (URL) know nothing about pre-Technic gears, especially European pre-Technic gears, so I don't know if these parts were used as cross axles or, as may be the case, cross axle-to-"freely spinning axle" adapters. (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Impulse sets

(...) 5615, The Knight, is available from S@H and brand retail now. At $3.50 for an equipped fig (whose equipment I don't really like. . .) and a few RedBrown pieces I think I'll pass. (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Rebel Blockade Runner Boarded

The rebel troopers rush through the corridors of the Rebel Blockade Runner and take up positions in the main passageway. They nervously aim their weapons toward the door and suddenly a tremendous blast opens up a hole through the blast door. (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  anyone want to trade train track?

hey, i have around 250 9v straights and about 40 9v curves. anyone want to do a 2 for one trade for plastic track? i'm converting my layout to rc. ondrew p.s. i'll also have custom switches i'll be trading for plastic unmodified ones but those will (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

(...) I think I improperly catagorized this... Moved to .mediawatch -Eric (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Digicomp II

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Jt21tp.nGo@lugnet.com... (...) rectangle expanding into an empty rectangle in the bottom right corner of the YouTube play bar. Clicking this will allow you to enter full-screen mode. (Esc (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  TEST

TEST (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  please help me for x928cx1

HI, can somebody draw this part : (URL) ? I've tried but I'm only able to draw simple figure.. thank you Cris (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: milestone 400 con domanda

(...) prova con (URL) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) Very doubtful. I once did a trade with someone in the UK, sending him ~$20 worth of action figures (box about the size of a six-stud tub, but not a lot of weight). UPS only offered Worldwide Expedited, with a $30 pricetag attached. USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) You didn't miss anything but the weight limit. First class is _still_ available for shipment to Spain (you can find it if you click on the "Rate charts and complete information for Spain" link and scroll down towards the bottom), but it maxes (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) From what I understand, yes, international 'surface' shipping has been removed as an option from the USPS. Only what would have been 'air' shipping is offered AFAIK. I guess they assumed that taking away ground would not be a huge problem due (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  No surface main to Spain?

I received a BL order from someone in Spain. Packed up and ready to go, the package weighs 9 pounds. (URL) "surface" or "economy" options. Based on these prices, shipping is 40% more than the items I sold! Am I missing something or did the USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?

(...) Space is always white, town is always black. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ancora il NG non funziona?

Se riesci a leggere questo messaggio, NON confermo quello che hai detto, anch'io uso il news reader. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jt1vG4.Kxs@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Well, I finally got the video put together, with some narration to explain a little bit of what's going on. I wish I could put it on YouTube a bit bigger (it's all 640x480, but YouTube seems to compress it down). (URL) sorry about the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Thank you to all who expressed interest in my locomotives They've all been sold now, but if you were interested in one I plan to make one final limited production run sometime in the foreseeable future. Any further locomotives after this future (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ancora il NG non funziona?

Sto scrivendo dal sito Web di Lugnet. A quanto pare non riesco ad inserire i messaggi con il news reader. Mi confermate? saluti a tutti GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Ancora fuori servizio il NG?

Sto scrivendo dal sito Web di Lugnet. A quanto pare non riesco ad inserire i messaggi con il news reader. Mi confermate? saluti a tutti GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: RailBricks Issue 1

I'll say: I'm impressed. Really. A lot! Fantastic issue - my congratulations. Though I fear my kids and my lack of spare time will cut short any effort to achieve similar building success, I like a lot of the ideas I am getting from this issue. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  my bacon hero - OT - no lego

I dont know what to say: (URL) thought the sandwich was a good idea, until I read about the burger. Im a bit hungry now. Chris (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: need to eat!

Kevin, as you know, you are MORE than welcome to attend the monthly RTL food fest. ;) I have to work a bit late tonight - but i WILL be there!!!! (URL) wait to see you there kevin. Yes, we CAN talk about walkers. Chris (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

(...) This reads like fun - I just ordered a copy because the movie linked to from the article shows me it's exactly the kind of gear that I've been after for office use (*imagine rather evil grin here*) I'll have to keep it away from the kids, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jordan Schwarz wrote: <snip> (...) I happened to look on the other Lego.com shops at various places in the EU. In France the storage boxes were selling for 16.99 euros, a discount of 90% off, which seems to be even more (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  7668 rebel scout speeder-has anyone seen it in the shops?

Has anyone seen this set in any shops in Australia? Richard Still baldly going... (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

This article is kind of funny. The very conservative Fox News is taking a shot at "the constantly hysterical press" in Britain. (URL) Kingsley (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(...) Hi Philo, This looks like a great tool! Good job! Kevin (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) This is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd add one more thought here: I ordered two of the toy boxes ($30 each, discounted from $150 each) during the recent clearance sale, and they arrived yesterday. The most remarkable thing about (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

La LEGO venderà a breve circa 300 Kg di parti sfuse (non chiedetemi quali parti, perchè non lo so) agli iscritti di tutti i LUG. Anche Itlug può partecipare all'acquisto. La vendità avverrà tramite il sito di 1000Steine (LUG tedesco) alla seguente (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Change in LUGNET news appearance

Hi all, in the next couple of days, you may notice some changes in the appearance of LUGNET news web pages. These changes are basically a testing scenario and will have the following impact: As long as you are visiting LUGNET news web pages (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Se pensi di prendere in mano il "modellino" e di giocarci facendolo volare... ossia gli fai fare SWOOSH! A meno che tu abbia un braccio da culturista come si deve ;-) Buon divertimento! (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BOGO Zellers, gift card at TRU

Haven't seen the Zellers flyer for next week (15th-21st) myself yet, but I was told it has buy one get one half off all LEGO. ---...--- TRU flyer Saturday December 15th to Friday December 21st. Not much. "Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 or (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(2 URLs) Coverer> is a new tool for LDraw part authors that creates a sheet of triangle and quads between two sets of lines. Program, source, documentation, examples are available (URL) here> May this tool help you create new parts! Philo (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Server Outage today

Dear all, the main LUGNET server encountered an outage today, caused by a power supply failure and subsequent system recovery. As I am writing this, everything is back to normal and no data have been lost in the process. I apologize for any (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: matrix calculation at part inlining

(...) Put a-i and xyz into matrix form for the parent and child type 1 lines, then multiply the two matrices together, then extract a-i and xyz from the resulting matrix. The matrices will look like either of the following: / a d g 0 \ / a b c x \ | (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che ci può praticare

(...) DeAngelis, Corso Francia 1, Torino (zona piazza Statuto), pratica SEMPRE il 15% di sconto sui set LEGO (ad esempio il bulldozer lo vende a 145 Euro). Luca (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  matrix calculation at part inlining

Please I need help. How to inline line type 2,3,4 and 5 is explained in the current specification of the LDraw File Format like: Formally, the transformed point (u', v', w') can be calculated from point (u, v, w) as follows: u' = a*u + b*v + c*w + x (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Space Helmet with Hoses  [DAT]

I've been meaning to work on this part for awhile, never got around to it. This file is a mockup -- it's not at all complete, some things are just wrong, etc. But it gets the point across. The file might rely on some unofficial primitives, I didn't (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Primo evento in Spagna

(...) dino, qui trovi altre immagini di quei gioiellini: (URL) Mi inchino difronte a questi capolavori (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: milestone 400 con domanda

(...) Gioire con te? Cosa abbiamo da gioire noi? Ci stai facendo solo crepare d'invidia!!!! La mia collezione non è neanche la metà della tua: (URL) noto che il numero medio di pezzi per set è quasi lo stesso... forse abbiamo trovato una delle (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che ci può praticare

ho chiamato il mio parente: *domanda sua:il file non è completo di tutti i prezzi risposta mia: non siamo riusciti a trovarli tutti, provvedi ad inserirli; *d:alcuni set hanno dei prezzi non del listino lego r:non saprei (in effetti alcuni set (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vorrei un parere sul 10179...

(...) Ahimé, anch'io sono stato già diverse volte sul punto di comprarlo, ma ancora non mi decido a dare quella benedetta ultima cliccata perché... non saprei dove metterlo :-( A differenza di altri set, infatti, un bestione del genere non è fatto (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  milestone 400 con domanda

Gioite con me. Sono arrivato a 400 set. Domanda già fatta: E' possibile ottenere un elenco dei set posseduti completo di foto? Ne peeron my parts (URL) lugnet (URL) aiutano... ....magari il mitico www.youbrick.com puo ! Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Question about set 6959...

(URL) for whatever reasons transpired in my life, I just got two of thes sets. Built 'em--thinking they're kinda cool... But I have a problem understanding the functionality of the sliding platform. The front one--the one that pulls the mountain and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Hello Geoffrey Thanks for the positive comments! In order to get a steering system that could have that many axis of freedom in that amount of space it was necessary to use the ball-and-socket pieces. There may have been another way, but not (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) I remember Travis Kunce tried it once with one of his amusement park rides, and it seemed to work pretty well: (URL) course, it's just a matter of time before the cogs on your gears or the fittings for the axles become too stressed to handle (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

Raccolgo soldi da una vita...mi pare il caso di spenderli ora va! Mi sa che devo costruire anche io una mensola apposta. Ma che vuol dire SWOOSHING???:P:P (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

Hi folks. I love to build semi-functional scale models of various vehicles out of LEGO. In my never ending effort to make my models look like the real things, I have had to constantly scale up my productions. I am beginning to hit a barrier now, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  US S@H Phone Specials December 12, 2007 to December 18, 2007

US S@H Phone Specials December 12, 2007 to December 18, 2007 Item Regular price: Sale price: 8728 Toa Hahli $9.99 $5.00 8734 Bionicle Brutaka $19.99 $9.99 8932 Bionicle Morak $4.99 $2.50 4297732 Pirate jacket and trouser set youth 6/8 $30.00 $9.00 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Io al 10030 ho costruito una mensola apposta :) Ciao! Gabriele -- gb@@biffuz..it (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Se a 18 anni ti puoi permettere un regalo da 550 euro al tuo papà potresti fare invidia, più che un dispetto! Cmq a Crema lo abbiamo visto montato (altri anche a Zwolle) e fa un certo effetto: scordati di fare swooshing sia per dimensioni che (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 55 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact