 CAD / 14995
14994  |  14996
Subject:
Thought I've lost it all...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:12:25 GMT

Suddenly my PC no longer recognized one of my hard drives - the one with all my
LCad related files! Fortunately, I just backed up all the essential stuff from
it very recently. Oh no, I didn't backup my LDraw folder!

What a disaster! What grief.

Yesterday, I spotted the reason why the PC couldn't find it. The power connector
wasn't sufficiently attched to the drive. I turned off the computer, plug in the
connector properly, I started the PC again. And there it was, my dear LDraw
directory! Christmas came early this year.

Happy Holidays to you all, and don't forget to do the backup!

/Tore

(yes, I *have* made a complete backup of that drive now)