 Technic / 16033
Re: Digicomp II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:

   Well, I finally got the video put together, with some narration to explain a
little bit of what's going on. I wish I could put it on YouTube a bit bigger
(it's all 640x480, but YouTube seems to compress it down).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYi9sJkS19Q

Congratulations Brian, this is truly astonishing!  I think I am beginning to
understand how some of it works...  What does the lower layer do?  Is it just
concerned with 2's complementing and clearing the accumulator?

cheers, Alexander