 Trains / 5411
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:17:01 GMT

Well, I think I speak for many when I say we believed the joke, more so,
because we wanted it to be true, rather than it's believability.
Anyways, great job on the MOC's. I, for one, have been inspired.
Congratulations.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I hope nobody is really to angry against me: I started this thing to fool some
of my germans friends (and indeed I was in hope to fool some of the lugnet
readers too.)