 Trains / 5412
Re: Great Looking Express Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 06:45:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Nicholas Allan writes:
I was browsing through the Brickshelf gallery and saw the following great
photograph.

I think it's quite like something out of Supermarionation (e.g.
Thunderbirds) film.

The author is Shinobu Yashiro and it certainly looks Japanese with that
style of engine.

What do others think?

Nicholas Allan

Hello Nicholas.

Thank you for looking our town.
That pictures when I had small meeting with my friends.
That train build by Mr.KAKI.
You can see more pictures on his site.
But his site is only Japanese.

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/kaki/hp/lego.htm