 Trains / 5405
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:50:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Now it has to be said: of course it was an April fools joke and I fear for my
life now, because I have to declare:

I was the mastermind of this hoax. And I feel a mix of exitement, fear and
proud now.

Grat job Reihnard

You brought some fun in LUGNET that tends to be too serious.
After all Lego has been made to bring fun to people.
A big smile from Italy

Marco

PS anyway you did not catch me, but you had a good number of fishes even in
Italy :))