 Trains / 5402
Re: April 1st / PLEASE don't kill me.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:21:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<German Accent>
Some people say that we Germans have no sense of humor.  But let me assure
you...  we have ways to make you laugh.
</German Accent>

:-D

I think Ben missed the sarcasm.

Brian

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
have you followed the link I gave in my post above? You would have found a lot
of pictures in higher quality showing the models I built and used for the
April fool joke.
It would have been a hard work to do these better pictures as a fake on real
ones, which would have been made by a still unknown third party....
I would have had only 36 hours to do this fake of a fake. No, I think that
would have been impossible to me. (The real joke took me over approximated 150
hours in preparation...)
What is in your opinion the best way to make it prove in yours and everyone
elses eyes?